Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions GmbH
Greentube is the leading full service provider in the online gaming and entertainment market segment and a pioneer in the development and provision of state-of-the-art gaming solutions. Greentube focuses on casino and skill games, Poker, Bingo and free multiplayer 3D games.
Founded in 1998 as Dürrschmid&Reisinger OEG, the company became Greentube I.E.S. AG in 2000. In the last few years the company has gone from strength to strength, recording a series of extraordinary international successes; establishing Greentube as a highly respected name in the global gaming and media industry. At the beginning of 2010 Astra Games, the UK subsidiary of Novomatic, acquired a 70 percent shareholding in Greentube I.E.S. AG, which was subsequently transformed into Greentube I.E.S. GmbH. In September 2011 Astra Games acquired the remaining 30 percent shareholding in Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions GmbH and thus became the sole shareholder.
Greentube began operating in its native Austrian market with a selected range of online card games such as Schnapsen. In the last 10 years the company has expanded its gaming portfolio by an astonishing degree, boasting more than 80 browser-based games, a dozen mobile games and a collection of free-to-download games in its eSport series by the start of 2011. Greentube's software and backend systems are the result of years of considerable expertise in the field of online gaming, as well as the experience drawn from dozens of partner integrations over the years.
As the focus company for the Novomatic Group's expansion into online gaming, Greentube is working intensively on further online development of Novomatic’s successful products. And it is here that the Novomatic Remote Gaming System (NRGS) plays a special role, as it is integrated into Greentube's existing systems. Based on the games already integrated into the NRGS, the online game portfolio will be ready for efficient expansion. Greentube’s online game developments stand out thanks to their usability and a level of quality never seen before – years of experience in the online and entertainment industries have proven pivotal in this success.
As a result of our company's continuous investment in product development and innovation, we are optimistic about maintaining our leading position, expanding our successful sites with gripping national and international games and remaining forever loyal and dedicated to our customers and their individual needs.